Parker is growing like a weed. His rolls are starting to show up and I love it. Addi never got rollie pollie and it is so cute to squeeze those thighs and kiss those cheeks of his. He is holding his head up more and more each day. He is starting to find his voice. He is also so so close to smiling.
Addi is still an emotional 2 year old and you can never out guess what mood she is in. I got her Halloween outfit and she wears it almost every day. She is getting closer to getting potty trained. She was terrified of the potty and we had to show her it wasn't scary. Once she realized it wasn't so bad she went potty all by her self. I cried a bit because it made her seem that much older. I just need to take a couple days where we don't have anything going and let her just do her thing.
Ty has started coaching swim team. That guy goes from one thing to another all the time. I am just being mom. I wouldn't change a thing. I just found Pinterest and boy am I hooked. That site has EVERYTHING you can imagine. From DIY crafts, recipes, helpful hits, house ideas, and so so much more. If you want an invite leave me your email :)
Who needs toys when you can have cans of green beans to play with?
She has been flying all around the house
He's even cute with the little lip.
Holding up his head all by himself
Two kids sleeping at the same time is a little piece of
heaven sometimes.
Life is good!






5 comments:
Oh my word they are both getting so big! I'm so glad that Addi is deciding to like the potty! We are working on potty training with Traeson as we speak. He's stubborn so it's going to take awhile, but he's doing so good! Good luck with Addi! I've been wondering about pinterest for awhile now and I definitely want to check it out. my email is riojakota@hotmail.com. THanks! And I just think your little family is so cute!
Sheri_south77@hotmail.com
You guys are such a cute family. I'm so happy that Addi is potty training. I've tried it with Takoma and she wont do it. She very interested when we go potty but she doesn't really want to go on her potty just her diaper. Well hopefully when I finish this semester I'll have time to really push her into it. We will have to see. If you have any advice that would be great. I have never heard of pinterest but it souds cool my email is stone.courtneyann@gmail.com thanks alot. You guys have a wonderful weekend!!!
He's getting so big already!! i haven't got to see him yet:( thats awesome addi is doing big girl potty.. I can't even get jace interested in it.. He's gonna take awhile i think.. I miss ya girl!! Your an awesome mommy!!
So cute! I live pinterest also!!
Post a Comment