*He eats 4 oz. about every 3 hours
*He only takes his binky when he has a tummy ache
*When he wakes up at night he goes right back
to sleep when he is done eating.
*He loves baths
*He loves his bouncer
*Loves to be snuggled (i love it too)
*Starting to fill out more and more
*Makes so many noises like grunting,
or loud breathing.
*Probably weighs around 9 lbs.
*His newborn clothes are starting to get a little tight,
but his 0-3 are still a little too big.
*Makes so many noises like grunting,
or loud breathing.
*Probably weighs around 9 lbs.
*His newborn clothes are starting to get a little tight,
but his 0-3 are still a little too big.
He loves to fall asleep like this.



4 comments:
He looks different with his eyes open :) He is so stinkin cute!! Thanks for letting us come over!! It was a much needed visit for sure!!
I cannot believe he is already a month old! He is so cute I hope when we have another one it will be a boy but even if it's a girl we will still love her just as much. I'm so glad he is such a good baby, Mckinley was really colicy(sp)from when she was born till about four months old. I did not like it.LOL Let me know if you need anything!!!!! You guys are such a beautiful family of four.
He and Addi sure look like brother and sister! I can't believe that he is a month old! I love your family pics they are perfect haha! Oh Addi haha! Miss you!
I can't believe he is a month already! Where does the time go? All of your cute pictures are getting me excited for our little boy to come! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment