We had a great weekend in Salt Lake. We went out to just spend time together and to celebrate my mom and I's birthday. Hers is the 7th and mine is the 8th. Now that I am older I love being able to share my birthday so close to my mom's. We were able to just take some time and do whatever we wanted. We went to the zoo, the church museum, and of course ate.. ate.. ate. It is so nice to be able to spend time together as a family.
She was so ready to go take a nap, but I just had
to put it in because it is kind of funny.
This is my birthday cake. We didn't get home until about 4 on Sunday. I told
our mom's that I would cook them dinner. They both kind of didn't want
to make me cook on my b-day, but I didn't mind at all. They do so much for
me and I felt like I needed to show them my appreciation. I didn't really
feel like eating cake since we had kind of alot of treats over the weekend.
I decided I wanted root beer floats instead. Debbie insisted that I at
least needed a cake and so she brought one that she had already
had a piece of. We all had to laugh, but I did get to blow some
candles out on my birthday. I didn't really get a whole bunch
because I asked Ty to get me a rocking recliner for my
birthday/mother's day. I haven't gotten it yet, but will soon.
I'm so lucky for this little one to call me mom...
I don't know what I would do with out her.
I also don't know what I would do without the
other "moms" in my life. I am grateful for all that
they do to help me.
4 comments:
Awww Chels it looks like you had so much fun!! i hope you had a great birthday/mother's day.. You deserve it your so amazing!!!.. Love your cute face!! glad you had fun!
She is so stinkin cute! I hope you had a good birthday! I love the zoo, i can't wait too take Aiden!! Well i hope you had a great day!! We need to get together again soon!
Happy late birthday and Mother's Day. Sounds like it was a great weekend!
Glad you had a great time! You deserve it!
Post a Comment