Monday, May 2, 2011

Photogenic Baby Boy

We had our big ultrasound done and baby Jensen was being a photogenic little thing. 
He was measuring right on and everything was looking great. She did 
say that he has a little cyst on his brain, but it should go away without
any trouble. They will check him later to make sure it goes away. 
He is still definitely a little boy and still isn't afraid to show his stuff. 
He has 10 fingers and 10 toes. 
He loves loves loves to have his hands right by his face. He tried
to suck his thumb, but just isn't quite coordinated yet. It is
amazing at how technology helps us out so much. 
After she got done measuring everything she asked if there was
anything else I wanted to see and I asked her if we could just 
watch him move for a minute. I started to cry because I still can't believe he is 
going to be mine and I am so grateful he is healthy. It is amazing 
how much love you have for a baby even before they are born. 



Can you see his little hand underneath his chin?
Perfect pose! 





In this picture you can see both his hands and his knee all bent up. 



This is when I got kind of emotional . (not bad, just a few tears)
The tech asked me if she could try a 3D because he was in a
perfect spot and he was being so great. Usually they like 
to wait till you are about 30 weeks to do a 3D, but we got 
a great picture of him. He is so cute isn't he? 
This just made it so much more real that he will be coming. 
We only got this one good of him because he moved right
after this. 

8 comments:

JWPhillips said...

Yay!! I've been waiting to see the ultrasound pics!! All the pictures are so fun to look at. We are so blessed to have this kind of technology. The techs I used to work with in Radiology at the Basin Clinic are the best. They let you see as much of the baby as you want, and his 3D pic is awesome!

Emily Tesar said...

Ohhh he is so cute!! You got some great pictures of him!

gledyfam said...

Aw love it! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. He will be a great little guy!

Unknown said...

hes sooo cute!! yay!

4Battyz said...

Awww so sweet... Its so amazing being pregnant that we can have such a sweet miracle growing inside of us.. It truly is a gift.. Sometimes a miserable one for 9 months but none the less a gift :).. Yes he is already so so so so cute! just like his mommy!

Stan & Ash said...

So cute!! I loved ultrasounds! Who doesnt right....
He looks darling, what a blessing healthy children are!

Courtney & Cameron said...

so so cute. I'm super happy for you guys!

Kayla said...

She got some great pictures! I can't wait til he gets here! This is seriously so awesome and amazing! We need to hang out asap! Miss you!