Friday, March 18, 2011

Winger's sticky finger sauce

I was searching for some recipes and I found this one for the sticky finger sauce. The lady I got if from said it tastes so close to Winger's  and she was right. It is super super easy and it tasted pretty good.

Sauce:
3 Tbsp. Frank's Hot Sauce (it has to be Frank's Hot Sauce)
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. water

Put all ingredients in a saucepot until all the sugar dissolves.
** Covers about 8 chicken strips

This is an easy dinner because all you have to get is frozen chicken strips. We will be making this again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the best little surprise for me! I LOOOOOVE That sauce. In fact I often times want to just cover whatever I can find in that sauce. THANK YOU!

Kayla said...

Yum! I'll have to try this! You're looking good Chels! Looks like you had fun at Disney on ice! Love the pic of you 3! I miss you oh so much! I wish so bad that we lived closer to each other :(

Courtney & Cameron said...

Sounds good! congrats on your guys new addition I'm super happy for you! We really need to get together and have a play date sometime soon. The girls and I go to the pool every Thursday for toddler time at 10 to 11:30am. If your up to it you should totally come! But we can do something fun at our houses too. my number 801 450 5176.

Jelena said...

We tried this a while ago and I thought it was great! Richard and I really like the kroger brand frozen strips, they are cheaper than the tyson ones and they taste better.