Thursday, March 17, 2011

12 weeks




I am feeling much better. There is starting to
be more good days between the bad; which
is very nice. We went to the Dr. this
week and the baby is looking heathy.

It still hasn't really hit me yet that we
will be having 2 kids. I'm sure it will
become more real when the baby
starts moving and I start to get
bigger. We are so grateful
for this new addition.

3 comments:

gledyfam said...

Yay!!!! Thanks so much for posting a pic :) I'm so glad you did. And your bump is so so tiny! You are so cute. And I just love you. Like a whole bunch!

Journey of the Davies said...

I am looking forward to more pics since I don't get you see you enough. You are so cute. Happy for you guys with the new addition.

4Battyz said...

So cute Chels!!!..