A couple weekend ago we had our family pictures done. My family (Massey family) hasn't had pictures together probably since my wedding and that was almost 3 years ago. It was definitely needing to be done. This was the weekend when that storm came raging through. Luckily it passed quick and we were still able to do them. Addi of course was being a little turkey and so we had to improvise with some of the 3 of us just so she could be happy for a minute.
Here are a few of our favorites...









7 comments:
I really do love your hair that dark and addi's hair is getting so long!
Dark hair on you is amazing. That Addi just keeps getting more and more adorable.
Way cute pics! Addi's hair is getting so long and your hair looks great that dark.
Love your hair too Chels!! What cute pictures :)
I love all of the pictures, but especially the ones with just your little family of three. Addi looks adorable in her picture by herself. I cannot believe how much she is growing. No more baby, just an adorable toddler. Whoever did your pictures did a great job.
P.S. I also love your hair dark!
Love the hair! SO cute!! and so is that little addi :) and I guess Ty's cute too.. ha
love the pictures they are adorable
Post a Comment