I had a great birthday! It was on Saturday and it was so nice to have Ty home for the day! It was one of those days that we were able to just spend time together and it was so great! Ty keep telling me earlier that week that he had gotten me an awesome birthday present. I think he was a little more excited for me to open it than I was. I was definitely surprised when I got though. He got me Kindle. I love to read and I had mentioned to him I think it would be neat to have one, only one time I think (I guess he does listen :) It is awesome and I love it!
The next was Mother's day and that was a great day too! When Ty had asked me what I wanted for my birthday I told him that I wanted a weed-eater so he could use it! Well being the great husband he is, he got me a weed-eater for Mother's day. I totally didn't care that he got it because we definitely need one!
All in all I had a great weekend and what was even better was that I got to spend it with my great family. I'm grateful for all the Mothers that are in my life and I'm also grateful to be a mom myself. I have such a beautiful daughter and I don't know what I would do without her. I can't believe how much she has changed my life. Being a mom is the greatest blessing Heavenly Father could have given to me.
My greatest blessing!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Birthday and Mother's Day, you definitely deserve it! I LOVE that picture of Addi, how cute!!
That's so awesome you asked for a weed eater so HE could use it. Those Kindle's are really neat. Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!!
She is so cute and i am glad you had a great birthday/mother's day weekend!!
I"m glad you had a great birthday and Mothers day! I can't believe you're a mommy. I don't even know what a Kindle is... haha I love your sisters graduation pictures, they are really pretty! Addi is adorable!
So how do you like your Kindle??? I suggested to Nate that he could get me one for Christmas :) but I want to see how other people like them first before I get one...
Post a Comment