We were in need for some new family pictures. Our ward did a little fundraiser for the youth of our ward and they were doing family pictures for $20. So I jumped on that band wagon in a heart beat. Helping the ward and also getting pictures? killer deal! I know there is a lot, but I couldn't just pick a few they were just too cute. Thanks Ash for taking them for us. I love them!!










5 comments:
way cute pics! Addi is getting so big. we really need to hang out or something whenever you have time. Our girls would have a blast.
Those are so cute!! Love them. She is getting so big!!What a cute family you guys are.
Cute pics! Such an adorable little family :)
I can never say this enough... You have the absolute cutest family ever. Addy is getting so BIG!
Those pictures are adorable! And for $20! You can't beat that!
Post a Comment