Emery created a list of things she wanted to do on her birthday about 2 months before her actual birthday. She had kept telling me I want to do "x" on my birthday and then another day would be another thing. I had her make a list and then we could pick 2 things to do off the list. Some of the things on her list were, go to the spa, have her nails done, go to Walmart Target or Dollar Store, go visit Grandma Shelly and Nana, call Avery, go to the zoo, go to Tepanyaki for dinner, and go visit her teacher. We kept asking her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she kept saying I will decide on my birthday. The morning of her birthday she chose to get her nails done, and go shopping. She also snuck in there going to McDonalds for lunch. She also got to take sugar donuts to school on the 20th. She had a smile on her face all day long.
She wanted taco soup for dinner and then donuts for her cake. It was such a beautiful evening that we decided to go for a little hike/walk to show grandma dripping rock.
On Sunday, nana and grandpa came down to spend some time with her.
I found a little questionnaire that I had asked Addi when she was 3 in one of my blog books. I thought I'd bring it back for the other kids. Some of her answers are not what I would have thought she would have said.
*What is your favorite color? Teal *What is your favorite toy? Jump rope *What is your favorite fruit? grapes. *What is your favorite TV show? YouTube kids. *What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? ramen noodles *What is your favorite out? My teal dress *What is your favorite game? hopscotch * What is your favorite snack? chips *What is your favorite animal? flamingo *What is your favorite song? We don't talk about bruno *What is your favorite book? princess aurora * Who is your best friend? Izzy Knight * What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life Cereal. * What is your favorite thing to do outside? riding my bike. *What is your favorite drink? water. *What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Valentines day. *What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Your pink blankets. *What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes *What do you want for dinner if you could chose? Tepanyaki *What do you want to be when you grow up? A dance teacher
She is so happy to be 7. Love you Emery Elizabeth! You bring sunshine to us and others. If anyone is around you they notice that you radiate such a fun, spunky, happy energy. You love to create things, to be with friends, and playing with dolls and Barbies. You are one very determined little girl. We sometimes don't see eye to eye, and it makes some hard times, yet I know your determination will take you far.











No comments:
Post a Comment