Oh February... even though you are a short month, it was LONG for us. We all caught the flu. It last about 5 + days for each of us. We all caught it one after another so we weren't sick all at the same time, but it still made a long month. We are definitely ready for spring and warm weather. It is starting to warm up and we are loving going for bike rides and playing outside.
Emmy is a great little side kick for things.
How many can ride on the hover board? At least 3.
While we were in Vernal, Ty and I were able to go to the temple. It was much needed and it is sad that we have to go all the way to vernal to make it to the temple. Mr. Jensen is a good guy and in the temple I got the impression something big is coming for him.. stayed tuned to see what it is. I don't know yet what it is. But I usually get the impressions for him that something is coming. I am grateful for those tender mercies.
We also celebrated Addi's early bday with our Vernal family.
Parker was feeling better, but not 100%. He had been asking us to take him to the strawberry place (Zupas) and have soup. He went on a just him and parents date. He had had about 10 bites and then laid his head back. Next thing we know he was asleep.
This kid is so funny. He sings ALL day long. He loves to carry Emery around, even when she was content where she was. He loves to read books. Asks constantly if is time for him to go to school (we pulled him out when we moved). He still loves trains and legos. He is so imaginative when it comes to both. He says the cutest bedtime prayers. He is very thoughtful when he says them. He think about what has gone on the day and thanks Heavenly Father for the little things that happened.
A little story about him that was hilarious:
He wanted a sugar cookie. I gave him one and then headed upstairs to jump in the shower. When I came back down he was still eating a cookie. I thought to myself, how is he still eating the same cookie? I asked him, "Park did you get another cookie?" He tells me no, I only got one. I got over to the cookie box and see that there is indeed another one missing. I ask him again did you get another one? He says, "No, you got me one and I got me one. I only got one." I had to pause for a second and process what he said. I then started laughing at him and said yep you are right son.
We went to the aquarium on the 20th. Grandma Debbie was out in the city and came with us and so did Nana and Grandpa Jensen.
We enjoyed the nice weather one day and went to the park together. Emery loved the slides.
Emmy loves to play peek a boo in Addi's tent.
Our house is getting closer and closer to getting done. All the little things are happening now, so it isn't such a dramatic change anymore. We are hoping to move in Easter weekend. Fingers crossed! It has been so fun to watch each step of the building process.
Parker had a soccer class the month of February. He had it 2 times a week. It was his own special time with his Dad. He had a lot of fun.
This little girl is so fun! She brought home an all about me paper and we filled it out together. Her favorite color is blue. Her favorite food is salmon. She says she wants to get a guinea pig for a pet. She has been to Disneyland and Hawaii for vacation. Her favorite thing at school is Recess. When asked what makes her special she said, "I am cute, I am playful, I am AWESOME!" I sure hope she keeps up that self confidence.
1 comment:
So sorry you got the flu! That is just awful! I am so excited for your house. It looks amazing!!
Post a Comment