Thursday, February 4, 2016

January

I went to upload pictures from January on here and man I hardly had any. And now that I think about it, we really had a low key January. Which after the past month we had had, I was kind of grateful for a slow month. 

Emery has always done this scrunch face when she is really happy. She crinkles her nose and squints her eyes. It is so funny. 



Our house is moving along. It is now all framed, roof on, windows in, electrical, plumbing, and sheet rock is hung. Still projected move in date is around March. Parker loves to go down and see the progress on it. 

Addi started her new school, and I didn't even think about getting a picture of her. She had a rough couple of weeks trying to get in the new routine. She told me one day that she wanted to take a day off of school. When I asked her why, she told me that she wanted to go see her old friends at her school. Break my heart. Now she is starting to get into the routine and is starting to make some friends. It will be nice once we get down there and get to know the kids in the neighborhood. 


We have to go down to Spanish every day to pick up Addi from school. Great time for a nap. 


I FINALLY printed my blog into books. I finally found a site that printed them how I wanted. It was a pretty penny, but I look at those memories as priceless. I have 7 years worth of memories. I started the blog right after our first anniversary. Some years I wrote more than others, but at least I wrote somethings. It is never too late to write memories down. When we got them and started reading them, it is amazing the things I had forgotten. Even Ty told me, I am so glad you have these things written down. I have always had this underlying feeling that I needed to have a journal for my posterity. Well here it is.. my journal with pictures. I am so so exited to have these. 


Once again Emery is on the move and is loving the freedom. 


We were able to go to the Provo Temple open house on the 24th of January. It was beautiful and it was fun to explain to Addi all the special meanings of the temple because she is getting old enough to understand things. 


Winter months are hard on me normal just being cooped up because it is so cold outside. This year has been a little hard because we are at my moms and not in our own space. I am very grateful that we have a warm place to live though. 

No comments: