Oh October... not going to lie I'm kind of glad you are over. It was a long and stressful month. And what stinks is we are going into 2 more stressful months.. oh what am I saying.. I think until February is going to be stressful... More on that later.
The weekend after we went to Gunnison I had a witches night out with some ladies from my neighborhood. We went to Gardner Village and shopped, ate, and just relaxed. It was fun to see so many people dressed up for the occasion. Hopefully we can get together next year to do it again.
Papa Larry stopped by our house with a litter of his new puppies. Papa always seems to have puppies around and Addi is in heaven when she is around them. This was Emery's first time seeing a hound puppy. I think hound puppies are some of the cutest around.
Remember as a kid how fun a box was? Yes, a box. I have forgotten the simple joys of childhood like a box. My kids found a couple boxes, asked us to tape them up and then they sat in them and colored for about 30 minutes. I need to remember the simplicity of childhood sometimes.
These little minions are too cute! Everyone smiles at them when they are together in their matching jackets!
So... this is the reason October was so stressful...
we are MOVING!
Trying to get the house cleaned up and ready to sell was a chore. Having people come over to look at the house is a chore. Having to pack up things is a chore. Having to keep my house clean at all times is the biggest chore. Can you tell I'm ready for this to be over?
We have an offer in on our house. It took a whopping 3 days to sell the house! It is contingent on their house selling. So hopefully it sells.
We are building a house in Spanish Fork. I am excited for a house that we picked out and designed on the inside. It will be nice to live in "new" for once. It won't be done until February. If and when our house in Sandy sells we will move in with my mom. It will be nice to be closer to her and the main reason is so we can be closer to Ty. It is hard having him work 40 minutes away. When we were trying to decide if we should move, I told him that if we were able to move from Vernal where we had a lot more ties, then we should be able to move from Sandy. So Spanish Fork here we come.
Oh melt my heart! This boy LOVES his sister. He is always asking where she is, always talking to her, and making sure she is ok.
Halloween was fun this year. We had a couple of bank robbers with the baby bag of money, a bat, and bumblebee from transformers.
On Halloween day we were in Vernal and we of course had to get a family pictures of the gang.
While we were in Vernal Parker was adamant to go to Papa's house. Addi didn't want to go because she wanted to play with Kenadee and so Parker got to spend some one on one time with his best buddy. They spend 2 hours outside doing chores and Parker was by his side the entire time.
Where would I be without these 3 in my life? I honestly don't have an answer to that.
(they were watching a show on the iPad)
1 comment:
So excited for your new house and your new adventure! Good luck with selling and moving and everything that goes along with it!!
Post a Comment