Monday, March 25, 2013

Maroon 5- Las Vegas

Back in January I looked up Maroon 5 tickets to see if they were coming any where near us to go to their concert. The closest place was in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay in March. Tickets were already sold out and so I had to go looking all over to see if I could find some. I found some, but they weren't ask cheap and I was hoping. I was kind of bummed out about it, but then I had the brilliant idea of maybe getting us tickets for our birthdays. (his in April, mine in May). Ty was all for the idea since we would be doing something fun instead of getting just random stuff for a birthday.

We flew down there on Friday and just did nothing. It was so nice to just spend alone time with one another and just do whatever we wanted. We shopped, ate, rode the New York roller coaster, and slept in. The weather was beautiful and perfect. The concert was Saturday night. OH my goodness it was an absolute blast!! Owl City, and Neon Trees opened for them. If they ever go back we will be going. 

And Adam is as gorgeous in person as he is in his pictures. Our seats were to the side of the stage and we were close enough that we could see his tattoos! Pictures just don't do it justice. 

Happy Early Birthday to us!! 






No comments: