Both kids did pretty well on the plane ride. Once we landed, Addi got a bummed out look and said, "where's the castle?" We just laughed and told her we had to drive there first. When we got to the park, she had a perma smile on her face. She loved it. She got to meet as sorts of characters, and she loved the rides. She was tall enough for almost everything. She got to ride Splash Mountain and got soaked, she could have rode Tower of Terror, but she was scared of it. She asked for some mickey mouse ears and she had tons to choose from. She chose Perry the Platapus ears. They weren't the cutest and I must admit I tried to talk her out of them, but I figured if she really wanted them she could. They ended up growing on me and she made them look cute.
Parker was able to go on almost everything, except the big rides. He is still just a little too young to enjoy it. He had fun once we got onto the ride, but waiting in a line; what's that? The crowds weren't too bad and the longest we waited in line was 20 minutes. We went with our friends the Haslem's, and his whole family, and also the Shelley's.
Parker's favorite ride was the carousel, and Addi's favorite was Sleeping Beauty's castle. Mom's favorite was watching World of Color. If you go to Disneyland you have got to stay and watch it over at California Adventure. It was AMAZING!! I think it puts the Belagio show to shame. Dad's favorite was probably Splash Mountain, or Tower of Terror.
Cars land was awesome as well. It really did look exactly like the movie. Everything was decorated for Christmas, and we loved watching the Christmas parade.










1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I love all of your pictures and your kids are so cute!!!
Post a Comment