Friday, October 5, 2012

Addi-ism

First off thank you to all those who left uplifting comments for me on my last post. Also thank you for your prayers. I could feel just that little bit of extra help for sure!


Addilynn Zora is such a mag pie lately. She just goes on and on about some things. 
I love it though. She can finally express most things that she wants. She still
gets a little frustrated when she can't describe something the way she wants. 

Here are a few Addi-ism that she says:

I can't go sleeping mom, it's SUN day. Not night time. 

A vam-pirate is a vampire.

If she doesn't want to eat or try somethings it's, "I can't like it"

Mom, you go find _______. 

Trick-or-treat; smell my feet. 

She is so excited to go to Disneyland. She says she is going on a plane
to see the castle. And see Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Jessie, Woody, & Buzz. 
She loves to try and sing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. 

We have talked about how Jesus died. She can tell you he died on a cross
and got hurt with clippers. We told her it was nails, but she doesn't know what an
actual nail is and all she has heard of is nail clippers. So he got 
hurt with clippers. 

Ty gave me a blessing the other day and we tried to tell/teach her about 
the priesthood and that is the same power that Jesus used when he blessed
the children. She says, "Jesus power?" Yep, it is Jesus power!

Grandpa Jensen and Nana live in the cities. 

Grandpa Massey is Grandpa with the dogs. Because she
doesn't know his last name. 

Out of the blue she will just look at me and say, "I love you, Mom"
Melts my heart every time. 

I look at her and just can't believe how much she has grown up. 
She is my little buddy and always
keeps me laughing. She is getting quite the imagination. 



1 comment:

gledyfam said...

Haha what a cutie. She has quite the fun personality!