Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First day of preschool

Addi was so excited to go to school. We met her teacher last week and ever since then she has been asking to go to school. She was ready to go at 10 and it didn't start until 11:30.

Ty gave her a back to school blessing and it was such a special moment. . She sat there like she knew exactly what was going on. She closed her eyes and folded her arms. We are so lucky to have a dad and husband worthy of the priesthood.

No tears from her or myself. She walked in and knew exactly what to do. I think that made it easier on me that we had already taken her to preschool before.

She had a great day of school!

2 comments:

JWPhillips said...

Such a big girl she is! Good job mommy for not shedding tears. I love the pictures, you two have such a sweet and tender relationship. What an awesome daddy to prepare her for a year of school.

I love the garage sale find, I need to tag along next summer!

4Battyz said...

Love! Buzz light year back pack! What a cutie! I love their pictures you had done too! Parker is getting big!