Ty had a meeting in Provo this week and we decided to join the fun. Addi has been asking to go to the cities for the past couple weeks. She wanted to see her Grandpa Jensen and Nana. We caught up with them for dinner and then went back to the hotel. Addi had been telling us, "I wanna go to the cities and see the 2 towers." We would just nod our head and say "Yes, honey we are going to the cities." Well later on as I'm listening to her talk and tell me she wants to sleep in the cities at the towers, I figure out she wants to stay at a hotel. Got to read between the lines.
While Ty was at meetings, a good friend and of course our kiddies decided to go to the Living Plant Aquarium. It was really fun. Addi was like a little ping pong ball bouncing from one thing to another. It was fun to see all the fishies, jelly fish, sea horses, otters, penguins, and frogs. There was a huge ol snake that wasn't a pretty site and also the ugly octopus.
No comments:
Post a Comment