2011 was definitely jam packed with eventful stuff.
Some of our tops happenings (in no particular order) are:
** We found out we were having a baby boy.
** Addi celebrated her 2nd birthday
** Daddy got a much deserved raise at work
** Addi starting talking more. She was a little behind and has done so well at trying to say new things.
** A not so fun event was burying my Grandma.
** Parker Miles joined our family.
** Ty cut down on his concrete work and was able to spend more time at home.
** Addi finally decided she wasn't scared of the potty.
** Chelsie has survived being a mom of 2 kids.
** Parker didn't get sick in the first 3 months of his life. He is such a great baby.
** We were able to make many memories as a family. Memories are something that can never be taken away from you. We feel like life is too short not to make lasting memories.
2012 will be full of many great things as well. Happy New Year!!
One of Ty and I's goals this year is to run a half marathon. Wish us luck....
(I've put up quite a few posts so scroll through to enjoy :)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful year and it is crazy how fast it goes. I love all the pics of your family you guys are so cute.
aww chels i love all your posts.. I'm so glad you had a great christmas.. Addi is getting so big! Jace was really fun this year to! Its cute she loves peter pan!.. I am glad you had some good memories this year.. Your such a great, cute mommy chels i really am proud of you for how freakin awesome you really are!! Your amazing and just doing such an awesome job! I Hope the new year brings you lots of fun memories :)..
Hey chels I'm sorry to do this again awhile ago I asked how do put people who have private blogs on your blog site. I can only see their blog if I go on my gmail account. If any of this makes any sence. I'm so sorry when I was going to do it cameron accidently deleted your instruction. My email is stone.courtneyann@gmail.com if you need to call me my number is 801 450 5176 again I'm so so sorry.
Ty, its fun to watch your family grow. I'm glad Chelsie is such a great blogger. 1/2 marathon is a great goal Ty! I am interested to see how it goes!
Post a Comment