Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My little helper





Addi is at that stage where she follows me all around the house. I can't believe how fast she picks up on things. She amazes me everyday. She is definitely getting an attitude, but got to love her anyways right?


She loves to lick the beaters. (But who doesn't?)
She also loves to sweep the floor. We'll just call her Cinderella!

We can't forget my other great helper. DAD!!
I don't know what I would do without him. I definitely am so
grateful I have his support and his help!

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is so cute, and I love how much she looks like Ty.

Kayla said...

Ahh! She needs to stop growing! Every pic she gets a little bigger :(

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so so FAST!
I can't believe we still haven't met her yet!
Hopefully this year we will be back in Utah and these two cousins can meet!
Love you,

Sed